Poziom: 97
HP: 82251/88443
 93%
MP: 0/42228
 0%
EXP: 198/1408
 14%
Wysłany: 2014-04-11, 11:55   Archanioł Uriel

Uriel (אוּרִיאֵל, Fanuel - „ogień Boży” lub „światło Boga”) - według tradycji judaistycznej i w niektórych wierzeniach chrześcijańskich to jeden z archaniołów. Jego imię może być analogiczne z imieniem Uriah.

Milton opisał Uriela jako archanioła, jednego z tych siedmiu, co najbliżej tronu Bożego stoją oraz jako regenta Słońca, którego w Niebiosach Najprzenikliwszym [...] nazwano z duchów. W The State of Innocence Dryden przedstawił Uriela zstępującego z nieba na rydwanie ciągniętym przez białe konie. Jak przypuszcza Anscar Vonier, Uriel „jest duchem, który stał u bram raju utraconego z mieczem ognistym w dłoni”. Zdaniem Louisa Ginzberga określenie „Książę Światłości” odnosi się jedynie do Uriela.

Pomimo sławy, jaką się cieszył, Uriel był jednym z aniołów, których kult został oficjalnie potępiony przez papieża Zachariasza podczas synodu rzymskiego w 745 r. (ten sam los spotkał m.in. Raguela i Tubuela). W judaizmie natomiast jeszcze dziś spotyka się ślady kultu „świętego Uriela”. Współcześni Żydzi przed snem odmawiają modlitwę zawierającą słowa: „Winni Pana, Boga Izraela, niech Michał stanie po mojej prawicy, Gabriel po lewicy, Uriel przede mną, Rafael za mną, a ponad głową przebywa obecność Boga”.

Apokryfy

Archanioł zbawienia (jak w Czwartej Księdze Ezdrasza) oraz światłości. W etiopskiej Księdze Henocha - archanioł „sprawujący władzę nad gromem i trwogą". W Życiu Adama i Ewy Uriel jest aniołem skruchy. Według Ewangelii Bartłomieja, Uriel został stworzony jako piąty Archanioł, po Satanaelu, Michale, Gabrielu i Rafale. W Apokalipsie Eliasza, Uriel jest jednym z dwóch Archaniołów (drugim jest Michał), który w Dniu Sądu Ostatecznego zaprowadzą do raju naznaczonych pieczęcią Chrystusa.

http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archanio%C5%82_Uriel

Rubinowoczerwone światło Archanioła Uriela wnika w najbardziej skryte zakamarki duszy, pokazując nam prawdę o naszych emocjach oraz usuwając z niej to, co zbędne. Uriel należy do najwyższych rangą Aniołów. Jest regentem Słońca, Aniołem obecności, zbawienia, światła, poezji, muzyki i śpiewu, erotyzmu. Włada krainą ciemności, czyli hadesem oraz trwogą i gromami. Jego imię tłumaczy się jako "Ogień Boży". Starodawne Ąródła podają, że Uriel z ognistym mieczem strzegł bram raju. Pomógł uzyskać skruchę Adamowi i Ewie. A póĄniej pogrzebał Adama i Abla. Żydzi wierzą, że to on wysuszył Morze Czerwone, aby naród Izraela mógł przez nie przejść. Proszą go o pomoc w zrozumieniu słów świętej księgi Tora.
http://www.mistycznabrama...anio-uriel.html

====
eng

Uriel, Gabriel, Michael and Raphael are
the four archangels mentioned most often in
Hebrew, Kabbalistic, Islamic, and Christian
traditions. The name Uriel literally means
"Fire of God," "Flame of God," "Light of God,"
or even "Sun of God."

[i] Some accounts place the Archangel Uriel at the head of the third order or company of angels. Others identify Uriel as one of the Seven Spirits before the Throne. Kabbalists assign Uriel to the middle pillar of the Tree of Life, and specifically to the sephirah Malkuth, the Kingdom. Malkuth is often associated with the Shekinah, the Glory of God and the divine presence in the world. Malkuth represents the lowest point of descent of the divine force, from which it ascends again to complete the cycle of manifestation and pralaya. The penetration of divine force to the physical plane is of particular interest, at this time, because of the increasing intensity of seventh-ray energy in the world and growing emphasis on healing work.

The Archangel Uriel has been called "the Lord of powerful action" [Helena Roerich. Heart. Agni Yoga Society, 1932, 268]. Uriel personifies the Divine Fire that comes down from the Third Aspect of Deity--Universal Mind--penetrating each plane until It reaches the physical. There, the Fire ignites the fusion in the center of the Sun, the fission at the center of the Earth, and the kundalini at the base of the spine. It creates worlds, universes, and life--which then await the quickening impulse of the Second Aspect to evolve and grow.

The Book of Enoch describes Uriel as "one of the holy angels, who is over the world... the leader of them all." Later we read in the same book: "Uriel showed to me, whom the Lord of glory hath set for ever over all the luminaries of the heaven... the sun, moon, and stars, all the ministering creatures which make their revolution in all the chariots of the heaven."

In Paradise Lost, John Milton mentions "Th' Arch-Angel URIEL, one of the seav'n, Who in Gods presence, neerest to his Throne... Regent of the Sun." In his oratorio, The Creation, composed in 1797, Franz Joseph Haydn has Uriel announce the words from Genesis: "And God saw the light, that it was good... And God said, Let there be light in the firmament of heaven, to divide the day from the night, and to give light upon the earth... He made the stars also."

Colin Wilson describes encounters between Uriel and the 16th century scholar, Dr. John Dee. Dee's scrying assistant, Edward Kelley, saw a cherub in a crystal ball. Dee identified the cherub from his Kabbalistic knowledge as "Uriel, the angel of light." Later, in 1582, Dee had a vision of a child angel floating outside the window, holding a crystal egg. Again he identified this with Uriel. Wilson claims that the crystal egg is preserved in the British Museum. [Colin Wilson. The Occult: A History. Random House, 1971, pp. 273-4]. Whether Uriel appears as a child, a powerful man, or a woman of regal bearing (as the artistic depictions show below), the archangel continues to command the imagination, reverence, and devotion of people around the world.

Uriel is often referred to as the Great Archangel of the Earth. One contemporary account describes the archangel thus: "He (or she) is the keeper of the mysteries which are deep within the planet, underground and in the hidden depths of the living world." Additional information is provided along with the artwork reproduced below.

The feast day of the Archangel Uriel is celebrated July 28. Uriel's influence is believed to peak during the summer months. According to Corinne Heline: "The beautiful Uriel stands guardian over the activities of the summer. The ripening of grain and the floodtide of blossom are under his guidance. He also supervises the Nature Spirits, those fascinating little sprites who inhabit the elements of earth, air, fire and water, and who lend so much to the beautification of all nature. The highest initiatory teachings belonging to the New Age... are under the direction of Uriel." [Corinne Heline. The Blessed Virgin Mary. New Age Press, 1971, p. 110.]

http://www.uriel.com/uriel/

=

URIEL, one of the four angels of the Presence first mentioned in I Enoch 9:1. Together with Michael, *Gabriel, and *Raphael he addressed a prayer to God requesting Him to bring to an end the rule of violence and bloodshed which the *Nephilim had brought to the earth. In His reply God charged Uriel with announcing to Noah the "end of all flesh" which would be brought about by the flood. Along with the other angels of the Presence, Uriel served as a guide to Enoch in the upper heavens (I En. ch. 19ff.), but his particular function was to govern the army of angels and the *Netherworld, Sheol (20:1). It would appear that this same function is mentioned in I Enoch 75:3ff.: "[Uriel], whom the Lord of glory hath set for ever over all the luminaries of the heaven, in the heaven and in the world, that they should rule on the face of the heaven and be seen in the earth, and be leaders for the day and the night." A special function is assigned to Uriel in IV Ezra (II Esdras), where he replies to Ezra's questions on the state of the world and the divine plan for the world and the people of Israel. By means of visions, he reveals to Ezra the course and duration of the present age and the conditions of life and the place of the people of Israel in the new world to come (II Esd. 4ff.).

According to Midrash Rabbah (Num. 2:10), Uriel is one of the four angels whom God placed around His throne. In the Kabbalah (including the Zohar), these angels of the Presence are identified with the four holy beasts which *Ezekiel saw in the *Merkabah and the figure of Uriel with that of the eagle, and sometimes with that of the lion. These four angels shed their light on the four winds of heaven, and the light which is shed over the west, the most perfect light, is that of Uriel. The Zohar (I, 6b; III, 32b, 211a) ascribes to Uriel a special function in connection with the sacrifices at the time of the First Temple. The altar, which is called *Ariel (Isa. 29:1–2), is thus named because of Uriel, who descended in the likeness of a lion to crouch on the altar and devour the sacrifices. At his descent, the hearts of the priests and the children of Israel were gladdened for they recognized thereby that the sacrifices had been accepted with favor. The appearance of Uriel in the altar fire caused all those who could see the flames to suffer a change of heart and repent. Yet for Israel's sins Uriel's primary strength was taken from him, and instead of the fire containing divine inspiration a strange fire descended on the altar, which took the form of a [demonic] dog. In several passages of the Zohar, Uriel and Nuriel are the same angel, seen under different aspects. He is called Uriel under the aspect of mercy, but Nuriel under the aspect of rigor and severity.

http://www.jewishvirtuall...20_0_20233.html

+
http://rabbidavidcooper.c...ngel-uriel.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uriel

Krystian 
VIP
Chrystianin

Potwierdzenie wizualne: 1473
Poziom: 56
HP: 2167/13546
 16%
MP: 5915/6468
 91%
EXP: 274/344
 79%
Wysłany: 2014-04-11, 21:09   

Na co podałeś tą bajkę o archaniele Urielu ?
Biblia takiego nie zna.
Chyba, że dla tych co Pisma Świętego nigdy nie czytali i wierzą w krainę Bajdocji
jak np. Maryja zawsze dziewica :lol:
Jana 3:16

oluss
[Usunięty]

93%
 0%
 14%
Wysłany: 2014-04-11, 23:11   

Sporo część Żydów,new ageowców i reszta wierzy :)

nawet ma swoją modlitwe
n the traditions and hagiography of the Episcopal and other Anglican churches, Uriel is mentioned as an archangel. He is also recognized as the Patron Saint of the Sacrament of Confirmation. He is celebrated in the Anglican liturgical calendars on the Feast of the Archangels.[10][11][12][13]

The Anglican intercessional prayer to Saint Uriel the Archangel is as follows;

Oh holy Saint Uriel, intercede for us that our hearts may burn with the fire of the Sacred Heart of Jesus.
Assist us in co-operating with the graces of our confirmation that the gifts of the
Holy Spirit may bear much fruit in our souls.
Obtain for us the grace to use the sword of truth to pare away all that is not in conformity to the most adorable
Will of God in our lives, that we may fully participate in the army of the Church
Amen[14]

Niektórzy twierdzą że to on walczył z Jakubem...
Do tego był obecny w całym ST i inne fantazje :)

It is believed that Uriel revealed the mysteries of Heaven to Ezra, and brought the art of alchemy and Cabala to humankind (though some credit Metatron as gifting man with Cabala).

Some say that it was Uriel who wrestled with Jacob at Peniel, and to whom he stated he would then live among men. It is also said that it was Uriel who admonished Moses for not circumcising his son. He warned Noah of the flood and led Abraham out of Ur.

Along with guarding Eden, he’s also the angel who presides over Tartarus (Hell), and it is said that on Judgment Day he will “bring forth to judgment all the sorrowful forms, yea, of the ghosts of the ancient Titans and of the giants, and all whom the flood overtook… and set before God’s seat.” ~ The Second Book of the Sibylline Oracles ~

He rules the planet Uranus. His season is winter and his month is September. His day is Saturday and his hour is the eleventh.

http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art12643.asp

Talmud,kabała,mity i legendy :-D

Krystian 
VIP
Chrystianin

16%
 91%
 79%
Wysłany: 2014-04-12, 12:05   

olus napisał/a:
Sporo część Żydów,new ageowców i reszta wierzy :)

nawet ma swoją modlitwe
n the traditions and hagiography of the Episcopal and other Anglican churches, Uriel is mentioned as an archangel. He is also recognized as the Patron Saint of the Sacrament of Confirmation. He is celebrated in the Anglican liturgical calendars on the Feast of the Archangels.[10][11][12][13]

The Anglican intercessional prayer to Saint Uriel the Archangel is as follows;

Oh holy Saint Uriel, intercede for us that our hearts may burn with the fire of the Sacred Heart of Jesus.
Assist us in co-operating with the graces of our confirmation that the gifts of the
Holy Spirit may bear much fruit in our souls.
Obtain for us the grace to use the sword of truth to pare away all that is not in conformity to the most adorable
Will of God in our lives, that we may fully participate in the army of the Church
Amen[14]

Niektórzy twierdzą że to on walczył z Jakubem...
Do tego był obecny w całym ST i inne fantazje :)

It is believed that Uriel revealed the mysteries of Heaven to Ezra, and brought the art of alchemy and Cabala to humankind (though some credit Metatron as gifting man with Cabala).

Some say that it was Uriel who wrestled with Jacob at Peniel, and to whom he stated he would then live among men. It is also said that it was Uriel who admonished Moses for not circumcising his son. He warned Noah of the flood and led Abraham out of Ur.

Along with guarding Eden, he’s also the angel who presides over Tartarus (Hell), and it is said that on Judgment Day he will “bring forth to judgment all the sorrowful forms, yea, of the ghosts of the ancient Titans and of the giants, and all whom the flood overtook… and set before God’s seat.” ~ The Second Book of the Sibylline Oracles ~

He rules the planet Uranus. His season is winter and his month is September. His day is Saturday and his hour is the eleventh.

http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art12643.asp

Talmud,kabała,mity i legendy :-D

To widać, że Królestwo Bajdocji ma wielu obywateli :mrgreen:

oluss
[Usunięty]

93%
 0%
 14%
Wysłany: 2014-04-12, 12:17   

I nie słuchali żydowskich baśni i nakazów ludzi, którzy się odwracają od prawdy.

Ten cytat doskonale podsumowuje różne filozofie kabalo-talmudyczne :)

Krystian 
VIP
Chrystianin

16%
 91%
 79%
Wysłany: 2014-04-12, 12:56   

olus napisał/a:
I nie słuchali żydowskich baśni i nakazów ludzi, którzy się odwracają od prawdy.

Ten cytat doskonale podsumowuje różne filozofie kabalo-talmudyczne :)

ale cóż na to poradzimy olusie jak Bajdurzy ( obywatele Bajdocji ) są w większości
słusznie Jezus powiedział, że ,'szeroka jest brama'
nam pozostaje tylko bronić imienia Boga Prawdziwego i czekać na powtórne przyjście naszego Pana Jezusa Chrystusa oraz starać się wejść przez tą ' wąska bramę'

oluss
[Usunięty]

93%
 0%
 14%
Wysłany: 2014-04-12, 14:16   

Cytat:

ale cóż na to poradzimy olusie jak Bajdurzy ( obywatele Bajdocji ) są w większości

Niestety niewiele możemy poradzić.Możemy tylko cytować Pismo.
Skoro ktoś woli wierzyć w poza Biblijne rewelacje to jego sprawa i ma do tego prawo :-?
Choćby w nibylandie i Pitrusia Pana :)

Cytat:
słusznie Jezus powiedział, że ,'szeroka jest brama'

"Dziwię się, że tak prędko dajecie się odwieść od tego, który was powołał w łasce Chrystusowej do innej ewangelii, chociaż innej nie ma; są tylko pewni ludzie, którzy was niepokoją i chcą przekręcić ewangelię Chrystusową. Ale choćbyśmy nawet MY albo ANIOŁ Z NIEBA zwiastował wam ewangelię odmienną od tej, którą myśmy wam zwiastowali, niech będzie przeklęty!"

"Bo gdy przychodzi ktoś i zwiastuje innego Jezusa, którego myśmy nie zwiastowali, lub gdy przyjmujecie innego ducha, którego nie otrzymaliście, lub inną ewangelię, której nie przyjęliście, znosicie to z łatwością"

"Tacy bowiem są fałszywymi apostołami, pracownikami zdradliwymi, którzy tylko przybierają postać apostołów Chrystusowych"

"Albowiem przyjdzie czas, że zdrowej nauki nie ścierpią, ale według swoich upodobań nazbierają sobie nauczycieli, żądni tego, co ucho łechce, i odwrócą ucho od prawdy, a zwrócą się ku baśniom"

"Wzoruj się na zdrowej nauce, którą usłyszałeś ode mnie, żyjąc w wierze i w miłości, która jest w Chrystusie Jezusie"

http://nickycruz.ovh.org/autorytet_pisma_02.html

Krystian 
VIP
Chrystianin

16%
 91%
 79%
Wysłany: 2014-04-13, 19:40   

Powinniśmy olusie nadać jakieś godło Królestwu Bajdocji. Myślę. że avatar Iwony to dobra propozycja.
Żydówka Maria mająca na swoim ręku katolicki różaniec :lol:
To jak baśń z tysiąca i jednej nocy, ale może masz inne propozycje.
Wiem, ze wybór trudny, ponieważ bajek nie brakuje :mrgreen:

oluss
[Usunięty]

93%
 0%
 14%
Wysłany: 2014-04-13, 22:21   

Cytat:
Powinniśmy olusie nadać jakieś godło Królestwu Bajdocji. Myślę. że avatar Iwony to dobra propozycja.
Żydówka Maria mająca na swoim ręku katolicki różaniec :lol:

a Maria znała instrukcje obsługi różańca ? :-D
instrukcja: http://siostra.linuxpl.in...bs%C5%82ugi.png

Cytat:
To jak baśń z tysiąca i jednej nocy, ale może masz inne propozycje.
Wiem, ze wybór trudny, ponieważ bajek nie brakuje :mrgreen:

Ostatnio zmieniony przez oluss 2014-04-13, 22:22, w całości zmieniany 1 raz  

Krystian 
VIP
Chrystianin

16%
 91%
 79%
Wysłany: 2014-04-16, 21:08   

Propozycję dałeś, ale nie wskazałeś jaka jest najlepsza ;-)
Jak się pozdrawiają obywatele Bajdocji to za pewne wiesz.
Baju, baju, będziesz w raju.
Niektórzy Bajdurzy nawet twierdzą, że łotr na krzyżu, był szybciej w raju od Jezusa, ponieważ
On musiał zejść do piekła, aby tam głosić zbawienie :lol:

a może udał się na inspekcję, aby zobaczyć co tam z duszyczkami sie dzieje :mrgreen:

oluss
[Usunięty]

93%
 0%
 14%
Wysłany: 2014-04-16, 22:02   

Cytat:
Niektórzy Bajdurzy nawet twierdzą, że łotr na krzyżu, był szybciej w raju od Jezusa, ponieważ
On musiał zejść do piekła, aby tam głosić zbawienie :lol:

I był lepszy od Jezusa :) Nawet ciała nie potrzebował :-D
Znam lepsze mity :)

Czyściec według wizjonerki Marii Simmy
[i]widziała dusze czyśćcowe w grupach: księża, zakonnicy, zakonnice, widziała katolików, protestantów i pogan. Dusze katolików muszą znosić większe cierpienia, niż protestantów. Poganie natomiast mają lżejszy czyściec, ale otrzymują mniej pomocy i trwa on dłużej. Katolicy dostają więcej pomocy i zostają szybciej wybawieni.

Tu też mega bajanko:http://info.wiara.pl/doc/1830435.Niech-Maryja-pomaga-w-gloszeniu-Ewangelii

a to już całkowita parodia:http://lubimyczytac.pl/ksiazka/143917/tajemnice-medjugorie-maryja-ratuje-swiat

Cytat:
Propozycję dałeś, ale nie wskazałeś jaka jest najlepsza

ta :mrgreen:

Temat powinien mieć nazwę baśnie i mity :)

Krystian 
VIP
Chrystianin

16%
 91%
 79%
Wysłany: 2014-04-16, 22:38   

Zgadzam się godło nawiązuje zarówno do Królowej Niebios jak i do greckiej mitologii. :-D
Natomiast tej wizjonerce nadajmy tytuł " Honorowego obywatela Królestwa Bajdocji " :mrgreen:

oluss
[Usunięty]

93%
 0%
 14%
Wysłany: 2014-04-16, 23:21   

Cytat:
Zgadzam się godło nawiązuje zarówno do Królowej Niebios jak i do greckiej mitologii.

i jeszcze ten wąż :-P

http://www.wyjatkowemazur...zieci-bajdocja/
Ostatnio zmieniony przez oluss 2014-04-16, 23:22, w całości zmieniany 1 raz  

Krystian 
VIP
Chrystianin

16%
 91%
 79%
Wysłany: 2014-04-18, 09:35   

olus napisał/a:
Cytat:
Zgadzam się godło nawiązuje zarówno do Królowej Niebios jak i do greckiej mitologii.

i jeszcze ten wąż :-P

http://www.wyjatkowemazur...zieci-bajdocja/

Odnośnie linka, który zapodałeś to niestety w Bajdocji żyje wielu dorosłych ludzi, gdyby tylko chodziło o dzieci to jest to do przyjęcia. :-D
Polskę już podbiło Królestwo Bajdocji, a my to taki ruch oporu walczący o jej niepodległość
mieczem Ducha :)

Krystian 
VIP
Chrystianin

16%
 91%