92%
MP: 0/42228
 0%
EXP: 198/1408
 14%
Wysłany: 2014-11-18, 20:19   

Listek napisał/a:
Niemieccy badacze odkryli w mięsie wieprzowym nowe białko Sutoxin,
, które wywołuje wiele chorób alergicznych, tj. astmę, bóle stawów.
badania udowodniły ponadto obecność: substancji "mukopolysic", substancji bogatej w siarkę, która jest czynnikiem wywołującym choroby
stawów, duże stężenie hormonu wzrostu (GH), co prowadzi do deformacji
tkanki organizmu, substancji, która eliminuje z organizmu człowieka
witaminy E i A powodując hipowitaminozę,
substancji, która upośledza
funkcje układu limfatycznego człowieka, cholesterolu, którego nadmiar
we krwi człowieka jest przyczyną różnych chorób m.in. miażdżycy.

Ci nie niemieccy badacze to Hans-Heinrich Reckeweg – niemiecki lekarz praktykujący homeopatię, twórca pseudonaukowej homotoksykologii. Sutoxin to jedna z tych homotoksyn i nie ma żadnych naukowych badań potwierdzających ich obecność.
http://flexikon.doccheck.com/de/Sutoxin
http://pl.wikipedia.org/w...inrich_Reckeweg

Listek
VIP

Potwierdzenie wizualne: 2015
Poziom: 40
HP: 351/5017
 7%
MP: 2395/2395
 100%
EXP: 154/168
 91%
Wysłany: 2014-11-18, 21:39   

Chorzy na artretyzm gdy stosują się do diety biblijnej i przestają jeść wieprzowinę, widzą jak w wielkim stopniu następuje poprawa. Błogosławią Boga i tych, którzy zwrócili im uwagę na słowo Boże.

:-D :-D :-D

oluss
[Usunięty]

Poziom: 97
HP: 81367/88443
 92%
 0%
 14%
Wysłany: 2014-11-18, 23:52   

Why You Should Avoid Pork

No matter how you think about it, pigs are a rather dirty animal. They are considered the scavengers of the farm (created to eliminate any waste on the farm), often eating anything they can find. This includes not only bugs, insects, and whatever leftover scraps they find laying around, but also their own feces, as well as the dead carcasses of sick animals, including their own young.

This in itself can explain why the meat of the pig can be so dirty or at the very least not so appetizing to consume. And while being ‘grossed out’ may or may not be a valid reason not to eat something it’s vital to understand a bit more about pork before reaching your own conclusion.
Pork 101: Know the Facts

Pork is one of the most consumed meats in the world. China is the largest producer of pigs that were first domesticated way back around 7500 B.C.

The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) states that more than 100 viruses come to the United States each year from China through pigs. There are some obvious concerns about this. Aside from not needing more viruses to fight off, some of these viruses can prove to be downright dangerous to humans.

Of course, you’re probably familiar with H1N1, better known as ‘the swine flu.” This too is a virus that has made the leap from pig to human.

But H1N1 is not the only disease to fear from the pig. There are other sicknesses you can get from eating the meat of the pig.

Pork meat is loaded with toxins, more so than most other meats like beef and chicken.
Is Pork Meat Toxic?

There are reasons that the meat of the pig becomes more saturated with toxins than many of its counterpart farm animals. The first reason has to do with the digestive system of a pig.

A pig digests whatever it eats rather quickly, in up to about four hours. On the other hand a cow takes a good twenty-four hours to digest what it’s eaten. During the digestive process, animals (including humans) get rid of excess toxins as well as other components of the food eaten that could be dangerous to health.

Since the pig’s digestive system operates rather basically, many of these toxins remain in their system to be stored in their more than adequate fatty tissues ready for our consumption.

Another issue with the pig is that it doesn’t have any sweat glands. Sweat glands are a tool the body uses to be rid of toxins. This leaves more toxins in the pig’s body.

I don’t have to tell you that when you consume pork meat, you too are getting all these toxins that weren’t eliminated from the pig. None of us need more toxins in our systems. In fact we should all be doing what we can to eliminate and cut down on toxin exposure. One vital way to do this is by choosing what you eat carefully.
Trichinellosis, Pork Meat, and Your Health

Did you know that pigs carry a variety of parasites in their bodies and meat? Some of these parasites are difficult to kill even when cooking. This is the reason there are so many warnings out there about eating undercooked pork.

One of the biggest concerns with eating pork meat is trichinellosis or trichinosis. This is an infection that humans get from eating undercooked or uncooked pork that contains the larvae of the trichinella worm.

This worm parasite is very commonly found in pork. When the worm, most often living in cysts in the stomach, opens through stomach acids, its larvae are released into the body of the pig. These new worms make their homes in the muscles of the pig. Next stop? The unknowing human body who consumes this infected meat flesh.

And while no one particularly wants to consume worms, trichinellosis is a serious illness that you should do virtually anything to avoid.

Common Symptoms of Trichinellosis:

Nausea
Vomiting
Diarrhea
Headache
Fever
Chills
Cough
Swollen eyes
Muscle pain
Aching joints
Coordination problems
Heart issues
Breathing problems

These symptoms of trichinellosis can really put you out of the game for quite a while. According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) these symptoms can last for weeks and in more serious cases months on end.

The CDC recommends thorough cooking of pork as well as freezing the pork meat prior to cooking to kill off any worms. I don’t know about you, but I don’t feel good about eating anything that I first have to kill off its worms to eat.

In fact, it’s been theorized that trichinellosis is the exact cause of Mozart’s rather sudden death at age 35. An American researcher theorized this after studying all the documents recording the days before, during, and after Mozart’s death. He found that Mozart suffered many of the above listed symptoms and he, himself, had recorded in his journal the consumption of pork just forty-four days before his own death.

(If you want to read more on this intriguing story you can find it in the Archives of Internal Medicine’s June 2001 issue.)

But that’s not all….

Pigs carry many viruses and parasites with them. Whether by coming in direct contact with them through farms or by eating their meat we put ourselves at higher risk of getting one of these painful, often debilitating diseases (not to mention put our bodies on toxic overload.)

Pigs are primary carriers of:

Taenia solium tapeworm
Hepatitis E virus (HEV)
PRRS (Porcine Reproductive and Respiratory Syndrome)
Nipah virus
Menangle virus

Each of these parasites and viruses can lead to serious health problems that can last for years to come.

What you choose to eat is up to you. Myself, I choose to stay away from unclean pork (and shellfish.) The reasons discussed here are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to eating pigs and your health.

Do your own research, carefully consider what the Bible so many years ago warned us about, then make your own educated decision about what you choose to feed yourself and your loved ones.
Sources

Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (2010)

Science Direct (1999)

Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (2007)

===

A 1953 study published in the “Bulletin of the History of Medicine,” and written by Dr. David Macht, M.D., tested a variety of biblically clean and unclean animals for levels of toxicity. His findings confirmed everything covered so far. Every animal that the Bible declared as clean was found to be non-toxic. Conversely, each animal declared as unclean was found to be toxic and inedible based on these tests. Keep in mind that this study took place in a much less toxic society, so the same animals would be much more toxic today!

Time and again, study of these scavengers show that they are well-designed to clean, but they are not clean to eat. Just as you would not go into a sewage plant for dinner, you should not eat these natural sewage processors!

It takes little investigation to learn why the Bible teaches what it has for thousands of years. God declares certain animals unclean and they are designated as such for a reason.

The Bible itself has never wavered on these teachings. If you look at the first book of the Bible—Genesis—you will find that Noah was instructed to take seven pairs of clean animals and one pair of unclean. Even then, God wanted man to eat what was created to be food and not eat things that would poison him.

This is particularly important in the context of the account of the Flood found in the Old Testament. God was cleansing the world to start anew. He could have easily allowed for anything to be eaten if that was His choice. But He inspired this grouping of animals and the recording of it in Genesis 7:2 as a lesson for mankind today.

For centuries, the Bible has been discounted as either a book of “stories” or some “good concepts”—it is not believed for what it says! Man ignores its plain teachings—including that of clean and unclean meats.

http://realtruth.org/articles/263-apt.html

http://www.firstchurchoft.../eatingpork.htm

http://www.knowmycotoxins.com/pig.htm

Swinia jest nieczysta i niezdrowa

Następnie Pan powiedział do Mojżesza i Aarona: 2 «Tak mówcie do Izraelitów: Oto zwierzęta, które będziecie jeść spośród wszystkich zwierząt, które są na ziemi: 3 Będziecie jedli każde zwierzę czworonożne, które ma rozdzielone kopyta, to jest racice, i które przeżuwa. 4 Ale [następujących zwierząt], mających rozdzielone kopyto i przeżuwających nie będziecie jedli: wielbłąd, ponieważ przeżuwa, ale nie ma rozdzielonego kopyta - będzie dla was nieczysty; 5 1 świstak, ponieważ przeżuwa, ale nie ma rozdzielonego kopyta - będzie dla was nieczysty; 6 zając, ponieważ przeżuwa, ale nie ma rozdzielonego kopyta - będzie dla was nieczysty; 7 wieprz, ponieważ ma rozdzielone kopyto, ale nie przeżuwa - będzie dla was nieczysty

Amen

Migdałek
[Usunięty]

92%
 0%
 14%
Wysłany: 2014-11-19, 00:29   

Co nie zmienia faktu, że Sutoxin to wymysł homeopatii i chrześcijanin na takie ''"badania" powoływać się nie powinien. No chyba, że wierzycie w homeopatię

oluss
[Usunięty]

92%
 0%
 14%
Wysłany: 2014-11-19, 02:12   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86KFojFZ7WI
:-D

oluss
[Usunięty]

92%
 0%
 14%
Wysłany: 2014-11-19, 18:26   

Migdałek napisał/a:
Co nie zmienia faktu, że Sutoxin to wymysł homeopatii i chrześcijanin na takie ''"badania" powoływać się nie powinien. No chyba, że wierzycie w homeopatię

Migdalku przeciez nasza tresc nie podwazala tego co napisalas...
Tylko dodalismy dodatkowe argumenty swiadczace o tym ze swinia jest be.
Czasami zbytnio sie wczuwasz :mrgreen: a te sutoxiny to ja sobie jeszze sprawdze..

zion599
[Usunięty]

92%
 0%
 14%
Wysłany: 2014-11-20, 04:50   

Nawiązując do 1 stron wątku............................
powie mi listek ,(czy ten ktory tłumaczył)..

skoro kołek ewoluował , w ''kibelek''
, to czy mięso świnki nie ewoluowało
skoro jest dobrze dobrawione:)?
A nie na surowca, prosto z polowania na ruszt.
a z przyprawami w sklepie:)
Selektiv rights?
Or not? :-D
Zdecydujmy się.
Albo kołeczek i świkna poza sklepem
Albo kibelek i świkna w sklepie 8-)

oluss
[Usunięty]

92%
 0%
 14%
Wysłany: 2014-11-20, 17:33   

Ewoluwalo jest jeszcze bardziej niezdrowe :-/
Kibelek to poglebienie przykazania o kolku...(duchowe)
jedzenie jej to grzech i rozwiazywanie go :)

nie przyszedłem znieść ale wypełnić

Amen

zion599
[Usunięty]

92%
 0%
 14%
Wysłany: 2014-11-20, 20:43   

Cytat:
Ewoluwalo jest jeszcze bardziej niezdrowe

masz na mysli schaboszczaki , polędwiczke:-P ?
Ciekawe , czy ja wiem , czy takie gorsze od pieczonego na rożnie śiwniucha :roll:

oluss
[Usunięty]

92%
 0%
 14%
Wysłany: 2014-11-20, 21:41   

informacje podawalem juz wczesniej.
Ufam Bogu.Amen

Listek
VIP

7%
 100%
 91%
Wysłany: 2014-11-21, 13:51   

zion599 napisał/a:
skoro kołek ewoluował ,

Kołek ,czy łopatka nadal są przydatne w plenerze,czyli w lesie czy na pustyni.

Mam nadzieję,że z nich korzystasz będąc na grzybach czy na wycieczce po pustyni.

Pozdrawiam

zion599
[Usunięty]

92%
 0%
 14%
Wysłany: 2014-11-21, 13:56   

nie bo akurat sie nie złożyło ,
ale dzięki ze zwróciłeś uwage na ten problem:)

Listek
VIP

7%
 100%
 91%
Wysłany: 2014-12-06, 10:11   

zion599 napisał/a:
Ciekawe , czy ja wiem , czy takie gorsze od pieczonego na rożnie śiwniucha

Tu nie chodzi o to co jest smaczne. Sromotniki w potrawce z cebulką ,solą i pieprzem są pyszne ale często tylko jeden raz jadalne.

Znajomy dietetyk gdy dowiedział się ,że nie jem wieprzowiny stwierdził,że to bardzo dobrze bo to mięso, jak powiedział:
,, gnije w jelitach".

Bóg ostrzegł człowieka,że mięso świni jest nieczyste i nie nadaje się do jedzenia.

:-( :-( :-(

Migdałek
[Usunięty]

92%
 0%
 14%
Wysłany: 2014-12-06, 19:33   

Niektórzy dietetycy uważają, że każde czerwone mięso jest niezdrowe. Polecają tylko drób i ryby. ciekaw co miał na myśli mówiąc gnije w jelitach? Duża ilość mięsa w połączeniu z azotanami (od nich mięso jest czerwone po uwędzeniu) powoduje powstawanie w żołądku rakotwórczych nitrozoamin.

W jelitach gnije wszystko jak masz nieprawidłową florę bakteryjną a zwłaszcza węglowodany proste.

Bóg miał absolutną rację. Mięso wieprzowe bez odpowiednich badan jest niebezpieczne i to bardzo. Ale dziś możemy to stwierdzić.

oluss
[Usunięty]

92%
 0%
 14%
Wysłany: 2014-12-07, 03:32   

Migdalku,Jahwe zabrania jesc swinki bo wie lepiej
co jest dla ciebie dobre.Powinismy jesc tylko roslinki
ale sie nie da...dlatego wiekszosci jemy miesko
ale swinek itd Bog zabrania bo sa niezdrowe nawet
po zbadaniu :-D

http://biblia.deon.pl/rozdzial.php?id=92

:-D

13 Dlatego przepasawszy biodra waszego umysłu6, [bądźcie] trzeźwi, miejcie doskonałą nadzieję na łaskę, która wam przypadnie przy objawieniu6 Jezusa Chrystusa. 14 [b][Bądźcie] jak posłuszne dzieci. Nie stosujcie się do waszych dawniejszych żądz, gdy byliście nieświadomi, 15 ale w całym postępowaniu stańcie się wy również świętymi na wzór Świętego, który was powołał, 16 gdyż jest napisane: Świętymi bądźcie, bo Ja jestem święty7.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSaJkO_2CNA

Odpowiedz do tematu